Ever browse the Uberflip blog and find yourself thinking, “Gosh. I wonder if, among all that great content, there’s room for me to share an articles or insights of my own?”
The answer's yes!
If you’re an expert in marketing, content, social media, SEO, conversion optimization, or marketing technology, we’re happy to accept your submissions!
Our blog features talented marketers sharing their experience and expertise with our network of passionate readers. We heavily promote content across all our social networks and encourage authors to do the same.
If you’re interested in contributing guest posts, you can find all the information you need below:
Topics We Cover
- Content Marketing
- Marketing Automation
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Technology
- B2B Marketing
- General digital marketing trends & best practices
Don’t let these fashionable pink headbands fool you, the Uberflip audience is full of seriously smart, tech savvy marketers who know the basics and want something more—specifically, the tools and insight to take their B2B marketing to the next level.
All contributors are expected to create highly useful and relevant pieces that offer actionable advice, thoughtful analysis or well-informed opinions that educate our audience.
- Articles should be well-organized, engaging, and have a clear message—we’ve got a soft spot for pieces that are visual and well-designed.
- Articles should be informative and offer advice, how-to tips, or actionable takeaways.
- We generally prefer articles that are 750+ words and explain a topic end-to-end with real examples and research.
- All references, statistics, and research should be cited by linking to the original source.
- Articles must be original and cannot be published elsewhere for at least 2 weeks from the time it appears on the Uberflip blog.
- Any publication of your article after it appears on the Uberflip blog should cite Uberflip as the original source and link back to the article on Uberflip.
- Please be advised that we may edit your submission to conform to the style and tone of our blog. Authors retain full credit for their work.
- Submissions will be declined if they are overtly promotional, not aligned with our audience, or don't meet the above guidelines.
- Submissions can be made by sharing a Google Doc or emailing a Word document to email@example.com. If you're not sure about the topic, feel free to pitch your idea first.
- Include a 50-word author bio and a headshot of you that's between 130x130 and 220x220 as part of your submission.
- We’ll review your submission and reach out if it meets our guidelines or if any major changes are required.
- Include bio & headshot
- Keep the topic B2B
- Original content
- Keep it around 750 words